Alien Reproduction Vehicle
Propelled by the Alcubierre Warp Drive Effect
Flat Parallel Plate Capacitors
- The Alcubierre Warp Drive effect moves the Alien Reproduction Vehicle by contracting spacetime at the top of the craft and expanding spacetime at the bottom of the craft.
Marx Generator (Voltage Multiplier)
- The flat parallel plate capacitors were made of copper, about 1/2" thick.
- There was some kind of dielectric (a material that resists the flow of electricity), possibly around 3/4" thick, G10 in a sandwich G10|Copper|G10|Copper|G10
- An epoxy was used to glue the pieces together creating a flat parallel plate capacitor.
- The rest mass energy of an electron is 511 kiloVolts
- According to Gordon Novel's source, the capacitor has to receive voltage pulses exceeding double that, 1.2 Million volts.
- This creates an area of negative energy density, partially related to the Casimir effect, in the capacitors at the bottom of the craft.
- In the Casimir effect, negative energy density is created between two conductive plates causing the virtual particles outside the plates to force them together.
- Negative energy density is needed in the Alcubierre Warp Drive effect in order to expand spacetime.
- This expansion of spacetime around the capacitors propels the craft upwards.
- According to Gordon Novel's source, the capacitors at the bottom of the craft have at least 1.2 Million volts going into them.
- In order to reach such high pulsed voltages a voltage multiplier is needed.
- Marx generators are one of the few methods of providing high voltage pulses into the capcitors.
- APELC is one company that makes Million volt level marx generators and their outward appearance is also a cylinder like the cylinders next to the central column of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle.
- I have also ran across a graduate thesis of a student who saught to and accomplished creating a cylinder type marx generator.
- These marx generators are modular and allow as many stages as desired, layered on top of each other, to the height of the top of the cylinder.